Agriculture & Food
Back to All Winners
Middle School Winners
Aquaponics: A Self-Sustainable Solution to the Rising Demand for Food and Water
The Future Of Agriculture
Tagore International School East Of Kailash
New Delhi, India
High School Winners
Repurposing Weeds to Combat Desertification
Animal Agriculture in a Growing World
Teachers! Get email updates
Middle School Finalists
“Habitat Loss, A Problem to Remember” by Cece Axtell, Evelyn Schuurman, Maia Pawar, and Avery Graverson
Shorewood Intermediate School, Shorewood, WI
“Reducing Harmful Chemical Use with a New Method of Farming” by Ashok Nambisan
Stanford Online School, Redwood City, CA
“Solution for Food Waste” by Martyna Iwan
Plaza Middle School, Virginia Beach, VA
“Fighting Food Insecurity” by Yina Hwang
Samuel V. Noe Middle School, Louisville, KY
“How Agriculture Relates to Overpopulation” by Isaiah Guerrieri and Camilla Guerrieri
Renfroe Middle School, Decatur, GA
“Human Population: The Journey to Habitat Loss” by Keira Chang and Jara Fall
Hawken School, Lyndhurst, OH
“Food Security Solutions” by Addison Trice
Hidden Oaks Middle School, Prior Lake, MN
High School Finalists
“Agricultural Drawback: Irrigation” by Nathan Chong and Reuben Seow
St, Joseph’s Institution, Singapore
“Vertical Farms: A Solution to Food Insecurity” by Althea Michel Baluyut
Singapore School Manila, Parañaque, Philippines
“Vertical Farming, The First Step to Sustainable Agriculture” by Jaeyi Kim
Sinarmas World Academy, Tangerang, Indonesia
“Access to Food and Food Insecurity” by Aubrey Schraml, Esther Cha, Abigail Chang, and Kaitlynn Bird
Village High School, Colorado Springs, CO
“Soil Health and Health of Humanity” by Nila Arunkumar
McNeil High School, Austin, TX
“For Land’s Sake!” by Addison Willis and Petra Christensen
Compass Academy, Idaho Falls, ID
Before submitting your video use this checklist to make sure you have followed all the
rules and guidelines of the World of 7 Billion video contest.
- Title Screen including the Lead Producer’s name, School name, School city, state, Title of video, Total running time (not including the 5-second title screen)
- Does your video connect population to your global challenge?
- Does your video offer at least one sustainable solution?
- Is your video 60 seconds or less (not including the title screen)?
- Did you check for typos on any text that appears in your video?
- Did you check if the images you used are under copyright?
- Did you check if the music you used is royalty-free?
- Does your audio work?
- Did you keep a copy of the list of sources used in your video?